focus is making
an impact on the health of our community.
We all want to live a life of abundance. We aim to achieve this by supporting our local farmers and vendors whenever possible; by following sustainable practices with eco-friendly disposables and composting, and by serving the most nutrient-dense food and drink options for a feeling of vitality.
Let’s talk ingredients.
We make it our priority to find the healthiest ingredients from the best sources. That means we strive to source as close to 100% organic as possible while emphasizing support of small, local farms and vendors. All of our disposables are eco-friendly. All of our produce scraps are composted for use by Blended Acres Homestead located in Exeter, PA.
Don’t take our word for it – here’s what our customers say:
Meet the passionate individuals who firmly support our core values and mission.
- Joel MoceriCo-Founder & Managing DirectorJoel has been a resident of Berks County all of his life. He participated in a variety of sports growing up but fell in love with running. At Wyomissing HS, he culminated a successful running career by earning a scholarship to run for Penn State and acquiring the nickname “wheels.” During his 5 year experience at Penn State, Joel graduated with degrees in Kinesiology and Recreational Management. He was a 4x All-Big Ten academic recipient and earned 1st Team All-NCAA Eastern Regionals on his home course his senior year in cross country. His contributions as a DJ while living in the track house might arguably be his biggest accomplishment, however. Such is life, adversity hit. With the compounding effects of the real world out of college, complications in the health of his family, and poor nutrition, Joel’s health took a turn for the worse. He was diagnosed with anxiety and depression but did not quite understand how or why. After 8 years of traditional medical treatment with varying levels of severity and no end in sight, Joel turned to a more integrative health approach with his treatments, which included a drastic change in his nutrition. In addition to yoga, daily meditation, prayer, acupuncture, tapping, and belief training, he began eating with an emphasis on local, organic, and seasonal food options. Until all of these changes were implemented consistently did he finally break free of the daily ailments that he thought would be with him for the rest of his life. Joel decided to move away from a career in personal training, coaching, and the specialty running industry to pursue that of servicing others in the food and nutrition industry. Gaining valuable experience in the industry from serving as the Director of Business and Community Development at The Farmhouse Kitchen in West Reading allowed him to help found Good Life Organics with Conor and Courtnie. Joel lives and breathes an active and healthy lifestyle because it saved his life. He relishes any opportunity to educate and promote an integrative approach to health. His passion is relationship development, sharing an enthusiasm for taking interest in others and offering support in any way. Outside of his health interests, Joel is a diehard Philadelphia and Penn State sports fan. He enjoys the opportunity to dance all night amidst a considerably younger crowd while seeing his favorite international djs in concert. It took many years, but he’s now an active antique hunter and can be found antiquing weekly.
- Britt MoceriJuice Bar Team MemberBritt MoceriJuice Bar Team Member
Britt is a school teacher at Lauer’s Park Elementary in the Reading School District with a dream of joining her husband and owner, Joel, as a partner in the business. She never really believed in living a healthy lifestyle as she grew up eating typical ‘Berks County’ food and never exercised. In 2011, Britt found a passion for running and, within a few years, completed her first half marathon. Her eating had improved slightly, but her focus was more on exercising and becoming a better runner. In 2015, Britt found herself in a very bad place. Her depression and anxiety became so severe to the point where she no longer enjoyed life. She knew she had to buckle down in order to find happiness and turned to exercise and healthier eating to lead the charge. Britt signed herself up for her first marathon to keep her motivation and confidence up. Unfortunately, her knees had other plans. She soon developed severe pain, ended up on a long road of physical therapy, and tried every option presented to her from her traditional doctor. Her depression began to come back as she found herself unable to run and making little progress with treatments. Thankfully, Joel re-entered her life and helped her focus on eating healthy and organic foods. Soon after, Britt found herself buying organic food and becoming more conscious about household products and products she was using on her body. Ask her 5 years ago if she envisioned herself where she is now and she would have laughed. Organic? Too expensive! Kale? Eww, it’s green! Toothpaste? Is that even important to pay attention to? Now she can never imagine going back to her old lifestyle. Healthy eating and exercise have become a huge importance to her everyday lifestyle. She is so thankful for the opportunity to be part of a business with others who share her same passion for overall health!
- Stephanie DagerJuice Bar Team MemberStephanie DagerJuice Bar Team MemberStephanie Dager is a Berks County native and 2014 graduate of Tulpehocken HS. She graduated from Liberty University with a Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing and is also a PA State Board Certified Registered Nurse.
After experiencing the intensity and rigorous schedule and demands that hospital nursing put on her, she decided to take a step back and reevaluate career options. The medical industry can be tough for someone who is as empathetic and caring as Stephanie is.
Stephanie loves the opportunity that Good Life Organics presents to the community. She strives to provide a warm and welcoming environment where people from all walks of life can come and have the best quality and delicious organic food/drink options.
Stephanie likes to use her creativity in bringing out all the beauty in life. She has a passion for working with florals and creating beautiful bouquets for the people she loves. She also works with florals professionally for weddings and events with Lancaster Flower Company.
In her free time she loves to spend time with her family. Stephanie absolutely loves dogs and would like to own at least 3 some day. She loves to bake and cook. She loves the beach and calls Long Beach Island, NJ her home away from home. Stephanie has a deep love for glassblowing after taking her first class at the GoggleWorks this past year. She cannot wait to develop this hobby into a true passion of hers.
Stephanie is also an active member with Illuminate Student Ministries, which is a youth ministry that is based out of her home church, Calvary Bible Fellowship, located in Sinking Spring.
One of Stephanie’s long term aspirations is to open a warm community cafe that is founded on giving back with a focus on orphans in another country or the local homeless. This dream is still in development, but she cannot wait to implement floral design, her passion for the community, and her love for great food and drinks in this future space.
Stephanie’s favorite menu items are the hot 'mushroom chai latte' with oat milk, a hot 'cold care' tea with honey and lemon, the 'smoked ham and cheese' sandwich, and the crowd favorite 'bustin’ yo nuts' smoothie!
- Kaitlyn Mac GradyJuice Bar Team MemberKaitlyn Mac GradyJuice Bar Team Member
Kaitlyn Mac Grady is an expressive artist and photographer whose passion in life is to help others create and find beauty in life and themselves through various gifts such as holistic medicine, art making, photography, and other expressive modalities. She graduated from Cedar Crest College with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Media Studies concentrating in documentary photography. Her photography work has been exhibited at the Amnesty National Conference in 2016 and multiple occasions at Cedar Crest College focusing on mental health, representation of marginalized people and ideas, and social justice issues. She began her journey with holistic health and lifestyles at the age of twenty three after getting off of various psychiatric medications and being misdiagnosed at age eight. She has always found that forms of art in therapy and creative expressions have helped her through her struggles in life, even at a young age. She also found that holistic medicine was more powerful for her healing than western medicine. Herbs, organic produce and natural remedies have been helping her cope with daily life and her diagnoses of IBS, and other struggles with physical health, and mental health. She currently works at an Macungie Mountain Herb Farm. She finds working with organic produce and herbs to be very grounding in her spiritual and holistic practices, and believes supporting local business and natural organic ways of life are substantial to a healthy, balanced life of happiness and peace.
- Karisa GaukerJuice Bar Team MemberKarisa GaukerJuice Bar Team Member
- Abby NeiswenderJuice Bar Team MemberAbby NeiswenderJuice Bar Team Member
Abby Neiswender was born and raised in Berks County, PA. She graduated from Wilson High School in 2019. Now, Abby is studying at Messiah College where she is majoring in elementary education and pursuing a minor in Spanish.
Goodlife Organics is one of Abby’s favorite places to meet with friends over some yummy food. She finds it to be such a welcoming and friendly place to have some healthy nutritious food here in her hometown. Abby loves to support local businesses and get fresh food from places near home and thinks it’s important to have places like this in every community. Goodlife Organics is definitely one of her favorite recent finds.
In her free time, Abby loves to travel. Her favorite place to visit with her family is Charleston, SC. Not only does she enjoy traveling on vacation, but she also loves to travel for missions. She is very passionate about volunteering and missions work. Abby has been on two missions trips with her youth group. She has been to the Dominican Republic and Honduras where she took part in children’s ministries and shared her faith.
Abby also loves to get coffee with friends, spend time with family, and she enjoys reading a good book when she gets the chance. Abby also works as a babysitter and loves children. She has previously volunteered with children at her home church which is Glad Tidings. Here, she was a small group leader for elementary school children on Sunday mornings for many years.
Abby’s future plans are to graduate from Messiah and become an elementary teacher, where she can teach and share her love of learning with children. She aspires to influence children in a positive way and incorporate her love of living a healthy and happy life into her future career wherever that takes her.
- Caitlyn BleilerJuice Bar Team MemberCaitlyn BleilerJuice Bar Team Member
Caitlyn Bleiler was born and raised in Berks County, PA, where she graduated from Wilson High School in 2019. Currently, Caitlyn is studying at Reading Area Community College and plans to major in nursing. Right now, Caitlyn is also working as a hostess at Austin’s Restaurant. Throughout her life, she has always had a passion for living a healthy lifestyle. She enjoys trying out new healthy foods and loves staying active. She also has a passion for videography and creating videos. She loves capturing her favorite moments through her camera lens and editing them using her creativity. Besides going to the gym and editing videos, she also loves spending time with her friends and family. One of her favorite places to go in the summer is Ocean City, New Jersey. In her free time, Caitlyn enjoys listening to music, getting coffee with friends, taking pictures, and going on adventures. Working at Good Life Organics is a great way for Caitlyn to express her passion for living a healthy lifestyle. She loves the fact that she can work at a place that values what she believes and has the ability to inspire others to make healthier choices.
- Kaitlyn SnyderJuice Bar Team MemberKaitlyn SnyderJuice Bar Team Member
Kaitlyn Snyder graduated from Oley Valley HS in 2019. She is now attending Alvernia University for a degree in business management and finance. She is also a collegiate athlete, participating on Alvernia’s Cross Country and Track & Field teams. While she was always active in multiple different sports throughout her life, running was one that she enjoyed the most.
In High School, as she became more and more immersed in running, she started becoming interested in how she was nourishing her body. While paying attention to what foods she was eating and where they came from, it became apparent that the quality of food impacted her athletic performance. This inspired her to learn more about proper nutrition and how it affects the body. To this day she is still actively learning about nutrition.
She is excited about the opportunity that Good Life Organics has given her, to not only provide healthy options to those in the community, but to also aid in her own health education journey.
Her favorite menu items are the “Nitro Boost” smoothie with house made almond milk and the Baked Oatmeal topped with Greek yogurt, bananas, and cacao nibs.
- Alicia BorgerJuice Bar Team MemberAlicia BorgerJuice Bar Team Member
Alicia was born and raised in Allentown, Pennsylvania. She attended Parkland High School, graduating in 2007. She graduated from Kutztown University with a Bachelor’s of Science, minoring in psychology and majoring in Sports Management with a concentration in Health and Fitness.
It was her college years that she developed a passion for health and fitness, exercising at the campus gym and being mindful about what she was eating.
In 2016, she started learning about the benefits of a plant based diet. She says going vegan was one of the best decisions she made for herself in every way possible. Compassion and empathy improved as well as physical and spiritual health. She now lives her life hunting down the best vegan and organic cafes, going to veg fests, traveling to exotic places to find the most delicious plant based food and sharing her love for food on instagram.
Alicia enjoys spending time with her family, friends and dog, walking in nature, mediating, cooking and traveling to places like Mexico and Jamaica. She has dreams of going to Peru to visit Cuzco and Macchu Pichu. She is so excited to start a new chapter in her life with Good Life Organic Kitchen and cannot wait time see what the future has in store.